BBW community > uk > Greater London

Meet A BBW In London

Are you looking to find casual BBW dating in London but not sure where to start? There is a huge selection of places to find BBWs in the city, however, our online dating community increases your chances of meeting curvy sexy women who can fulfil your dirtiest desires. BBW Bliss has members from across London from Barnet, Chelsea and more, just waiting to show you a good time in the city. Engage in naughty BBW chats, arrange hot dates and share saucy nights of passion. Whatever you are looking for, we have big beautiful women and fabulous guys to satisfy your needs.

BBW in red

Local Dates & Naughty Hookups

Sign up to BBW Bliss and unlock a world of opportunity. Our community is jam-packed with members from across London. Whether you live in Croydon or are visiting London for the weekend we have someone for you. Complete your profile and tell us about yourself, your passions and your interests. We will match you with local BBWs or BBW lovers based on what you are looking for. If you want a man who interested in erotic fiction or sex toys, make sure to tell us in your profile. Experience the naughtiest fun with BBW Bliss. To complete your profile make sure you upload your best BBW pic as your photo, show our members why you are the perfect lover. Once you have completed your profile you can freely browse members near you. Use our search facilities to find BBW chats in London or naughty nights of passion across the city. What are you waiting for?

Who would not find body confidence in curvy women sexy? Nobody! If you are a BBW seeking someone who adores your curves then you are in the right place. Our male members are ready for you to strip down, dress up and show off your curves. You are sure to find a partner who makes you feel as good as you look. However, if you need a little ego boost share your BBW pictures, with our members from across London, in the gallery. Our guys and plus-sized ladies are full of compliments and are eager to share the love. Dress up in your hottest lingerie or bare it all for the camera, it's your decision. Discover the sexiest images in the galleries by upgrading to VIP Membership. Find inspiration from other women, or meet your next lover. Just remember, it’s all about having fun and expressing your sexuality!

body confidence bbw

Add some spice to your love life by checking out our latest articles. Learn the best sex tips for BBWs or find the hottest lingerie that will enhance your curves. Our writers are genuine single BBWs, sex and dating experts who are ready to share with your their tips and tricks. Learn something new or merely brush up on your skills, we have something for everyone here. As a member, we want to know your sex tips and BBW dating experiences. In our member blog area, you can post your blogs for the enjoyment of other members. Tell us about your latest hot hookup or try writing your own erotic fiction, the choices are limitless. This is also a great space to interact with members who have shared experiences. Like, comment and message the BBWs or BBW lovers that you resonate with the most. Find your next big night of passion with someone new.

Click here to view Greater London recent profiles.

Recent profiles

I am single, fun and looking to explore new things.
Funoptimist (41) Straight Female
  • A Relationship
  • Anal Sex
I love football, ice hockey, films, reading and going to the gym. I love trying new things. life is short lets have fun now
UK, England: Greater London, London
Young couple in early 20s looking to swing. Minor experience with another couple before, looking for another fun and respectful couple, NO SINGLE MEN, WILL BE LEFT ON READ. SIMPLE AS.
FreakyBrownCouple (22, 21) Straight Male, Straight Female
  • Clubs, Parties & Socials
  • Couples
  • Cuckold
  • Discreet Meets
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Hookups
  • Open to Anything!
  • Parties
  • Social Events
  • Swinging
  • Threesomes
I'm 22 years old, living in the London region. I'm interested in meeting a couple aged between 22 and 35.
hay my name is adam looking to make friends
Adam Lee (40) Straight Male
  • BBW Lover
  • Leather / Latex
i like dancing music movies and chilling and doing keep fit
am MISTRESS Dominatrix, Scottish born & bred . I can be softly spoken, kind & sensual as I take control of your mind and body
Mistress Bee (40) Straight Female
  • Age play
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Breast Torture
  • CBT
  • Chasity
  • Collaring
  • Contract
  • Cuckold
  • Dom
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Electro-Play
  • Fetish
  • Findom
  • Fisting
  • Foot Fetish
  • gags
  • Latex
  • Medical Play
  • Pegging
  • Pony Play
  • Roleplay
  • S&M
  • Sex Toys
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • suspenders
  • Trampling
  • Wax Play
mistress love to explore with her loyal sub....this bdsm sexual lifestyle discreetly
UK, England: Greater London, Croydon
My name is Scarlett and I’m just your average trans nerd!!!
Scarlett (18) CD / Trans Bisexual CD / Trans
  • A Relationship
  • Anal
  • BDSM
  • Bondage
  • Casual Dating
  • Cleavage Enhancement
  • Crossdress
  • en Femme
  • Exhibitionism
  • Female Masking
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • Hookups
  • Lace
  • Latex
  • LGBTQIA+
  • Lingerie
  • Nylons
  • Open to Anything!
  • Pantyhose
  • Queer
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Talk
  • Sissy
  • Stealth
  • Trans
  • Transexual
  • Transfan
  • Transgender
  • Underwear
I am most likely too shy to message first! I just recently came out as transfem to my family… I haven’t been able to start my transition but I’m eager to start any day but unfortun..
My partner and I are looking for our Princess to have unforgettable moments ❤️
Rihanna (40, 40) Bisexual Female, Straight Male
  • A Relationship
  • Anal Sex
  • Couples
  • Social Events
  • Threesomes
Intelligent, sexual, flirty and funny. Open minded. Loyal but not stupid and I love romance also but I’m very naughty.My dream would be to have a threesome and live this relations..
UK, England: Greater London, Croydon
Hey there, am Dawn a single mom with a lovely daughter, I like to cook and enjoy backyard barbecue
Dawn (45) Straight Female
  • A Relationship
  • Casual Dating
  • Couples
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • MILF
  • Petite
Comedy, gatherings, I also read to challenge my mind
Sexy lady in a couple seeks another woman.
Lozzabuk (44, 44) Straight Male, Bisexual Female
  • Anal Sex
  • BDSM
  • FMF
  • Group Sex
  • Oral Sex
  • Soft Swap
  • Threesomes
I’m a beautiful lovely sexy lady with curves who loves oral. Mayes me happy is a woman to join me and my sexy boyfriend for some action in the bedroom department. I’m the lady here..
UK, England: Greater London, Malden
I want a woman that can get out of her comfort zone
Black (18) Straight Male
  • BBW / BHM
  • BBW Lover
  • Curvy
  • Dirty Talk
  • Feet
  • MILF
I like a woman who has a pretty face and can talk dirty to me
I'm 25 years old, living in the Newcastle Upon Tyne region.
MissytaintedT (25) Straight Female
  • Clubs
  • Outdoor Fun
  • Swinging
I'm 25 years old, living in the Newcastle Upon Tyne region. I'm interested in meeting a man aged between 25 and 55.
I'm 21 years old, living in the London region.
TS_ANNA_XX (21) CD / Trans Bisexual CD / Trans
  • Age play
  • Contract
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Switch
I'm 21 years old, living in the London region. I'm interested in meeting a transgender person or a man aged between 40 and 80. I'm White / Caucasian with a Big and beautiful body ..
Fat Dom and slim sub Trans BF looking for a second sub to join us, preferably on a regular but fun only basis. Will consider full ownership of subs too after a few meet if wanted by sub.
KinkyJam (36, 36) Bisexual Male, Demisexual CD / Trans
  • BDSM
  • Bondage
  • Dom
  • MFM
  • MMM
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • Sub
  • Threesomes
I like to bind my subs with mostly metal bondage, put them in chastity (if they have a cock), and tickle, tease and torment their bodies, sound like your sort of thing?
I'm an active and good-looking woman and I need an "adult" relationship of trust.
shantel (37) Straight Female
  • BBW / BHM
  • Bears
  • Curvy
  • Dirty Talk
  • Edging
  • Feet
  • Fetish
  • Lace
  • Leather / Latex
  • MILF
  • Oral
  • Outdoor Fun
  • Roleplay
  • Smothering
I dream of true love and I believe in it. I know that somewhere in this world, everyone has a soulmate, but not easy to find. I am mature, I know what I want in life, romantic, lig..
KINKY Bi Couple seeking playmates
KINKYBICOUPLE (56, 51) Bisexual Male, Bicurious Female
Top female and sissy sub tv looking for lots of kinky fun
UK, England: Greater London, Addington
Hi there here Dominant sadistic bloke here, prefer Asian, Indian, Desi, Arab and White. Chubby girls, but open to ebony. I don't bite from the beginning so come and say hi.
SirWhiplashUk (35) Straight Male
  • A Relationship
  • Anal Sex
  • Casual Dating
  • Cuckold
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Hookups
  • Open to Anything!
  • Outdoor Fun
  • Webcam
I'm living alone looki g fir two Asian or Indian girls to have FFM relationship but open for any arrangements. Come message if Interested
UK, England: Greater London, Sutton
New here ready for some real deal
coledorine630 (55) Straight Female
  • BBW / BHM
  • Belly Dancing
  • Bondage
  • Curvy
  • Dirty Talk
  • LGBTQIA+
  • Lingerie
  • Roleplay
  • Voyeurism
I'm 55 years old, living in the London region. I'm interested in meeting a man aged between 46 and 99.
Me and the wife like to be freaky together
Howard2117 (23, 22) Straight Male, Bisexual Female
  • Clubs, Parties & Socials
  • Couples
  • Dirty talk to me
  • Full Swap
  • Group Sex
  • Outdoor Fun
  • Send naked pics
  • Soft Swap
  • Strip on webcam
  • Tell naughty stories
  • Threesomes
  • Video themselves
Were 21 and married were new to the scene but are open minded people so if your down for a chat to get to know eachother then message us!
UK, England: Greater London, Upminster
Am here come get me try something special x
Jade8518 (39) CD / Trans Bicurious Male
Xxxx xx xx xx xxxx xxxx xx xx xx xx xx xxx
UK, England: Greater London, Foots Cray
I'm 29 years old, living in the London region.
Ame4Fun (29) Straight Female
  • A Relationship
  • BDSM
  • Casual Dating
  • Dom
  • Fetish
  • Foot Fetish
  • Hookups
  • Open to Anything!
  • Roleplay
  • Sub
  • Switch
I'm 29 years old, living in the London region. I'm interested in meeting a man aged between 19 and 70.
Engaged couple looking for someone to have fun with and maybe more if we like you
HannahBen (26, 28) Bisexual Male, Bisexual Female
We've been engaged 3 years and together 7 1/2 years