BBW community > uk > Hampshire

Connect With Single BBW In Hampshire

Are you ready to start your BBW dating journey? Connect with singles in Hampshire that are looking for casual dates and long term arrangements. Whether you are a BBW or an admirer, you will find someone here who shares your love of curves. Single BBW are ready to date and there are so many places to go on dates in our county. Walk along the coastline in Portsmouth or explore further inland in Basingstoke, we have singles ready to date all over Hampshire. Flaunt your curves, unleash your wild side and meet someone who believes bigger is better!

BBW dates, BBW dating

Explore our frisky, thriving community here at BBW Bliss. Whether you are new to BBW dating or are experienced, we have members that will suit your needs. We have erotic blogs that will be sure to leave little to the imagination and the hottest galleries from real members that love to show thier sexy silhouttes. Feel empowered and take charge of your sex life. From one night stands, friends with benefits or something long term, you do you. Connect with someone new here.

Create A Knockout Profile

It takes minutes to create your profile on BBW Bliss. Tell us about your interests and what really turns you on in a person. Whatever you are into, sex toys, fetishes, cosplay, tell our community all about it. This helps us connect you with the best people that we think you will hit it off with. Describe your shape, are you pear shaped, have an hourglass figure, are you tall, short, our members want to know all about you. Work your angles, upload photos to show off your curves. Use our search features to browse profiles all over Hampshire. You can filter profiles by distance, gender and photos. Be satisfied.

The Hottest BBW Galleries

We have single BBW and men that upload to our photo and video galleries daily. Dress in your favourite lingerie, whether you are a corset woman or like to dress as a naughty nurse, we have members that will drool over you. Our community is built from people that love bigger ladies, all are welcome here, many feel bigger is better. We have women supporting women, men worshiping women and men that are comfortable showing off their ‘dad bod’. Discover the hottest photos by upgrading to a VIP membership. You will unlock uncensored photos of singles who leave little to the imagination. Our photo and video galleries will be sure to grab your attention, check them out here!

sexy BBW seeking hookup

We have a dedicated space just for blogs. Read about the latest sex toys and discover flattering BBW lingerie. Get to know some members a little better by reading all about their naughty encounters. This is a space where members and yourself can get creative and write about your sex-periences and dating tips. Whatever you want to talk about, write it down here and see what our community has to say too. All of our profiles go through verification checks, only genuine people can date here at BBW Bliss. Our VIP memberships are the perfect way to get the most out of your experience with us. You will get unlimited private messaging, uncensored photo gallery access and you can see who has been looking at your profile. Our site name won’t show on your bank information, for extra discreteness. Your dirty dating life is just between us and whoever you choose to tell.

Click here to view Hampshire recent profiles.

Recent profiles

Hiya there I’m new on here.I’m looking forward to meeting some real good people
Mimik23 (40) Straight Female
  • Anal
  • Dirty Talk
  • Oral
I’m a kind, honest, loving, kind-hearted, loving and caring woman
UK, England: Hampshire, Southampton
Married couple looking for ffm or mmf and couple fun details would be spoken about via message
tammyandsteven (36, 32) Straight Male, Straight Female
I am.34 and my husband is 30 we both a really nice and kind people we are nw at this and just looking for some fun
UK, England: Hampshire, Aldershot
Single gay man wanting to watch and be involved in some way with oral sex with straight men or bi couples
Gray56hants (57) Bisexual Male
  • Anal Sex
  • BDSM
  • Couples
  • Cuckold
  • Discreet Meets
  • Fetish
  • Friendship
  • Full Swap
  • Group Meets
  • Open to Anything!
  • Outdoor Fun
  • Parties
  • Swinging
  • Threesomes
6ft 3 chubby hairy. Not looking to join in with couples at this stage just watch and oral thanks for reading straight or gay men stuff my throat lol
UK, England: Hampshire, Ash Vale
Want to know my personality? It is different one depending on events happening around! I enjoy exploring new cultures, trying different cuisines, and embarking on new adventures.
Sandyhawa09 (40) Straight Female
  • BBW / BHM
  • Belly Dancing
  • Curvy
  • Dirty Talk
  • Lingerie
  • Oral
  • Outdoor Fun
  • Roleplay
  • Sexual Massage
I appreciate and are likely involved in various forms of art. Whether it's visual arts like painting or drawing, performing arts like dance or theater, or any other creative endeav..
UK, England: Hampshire, Portsmouth
21, 5'6, switch, big body type
TransboyTJ (22) CD / Trans Bisexual CD / Trans
  • Anal Sex
  • BDSM
  • Dirty talk to me
  • Discreet Meets
  • Exhibitionism
  • Friendship
  • Hookups
  • Outdoor Fun
  • Roleplay
  • Send naked pics
  • Video themselves
  • Voyeurism
A kinky trans guy, I've had no surgery yet. I'm into exhibition, nipple play, rough sex, kissing, roleplay and alot more. Very open minded and down to earth, looking for hookups or..
UK, England: Hampshire, Havant
Looking for a fun loving bisexual lady to join myself and partner in a night of naughtiness!
emma&kai (42, 50) Straight Male, Bisexual Female
  • BDSM
  • Hookups
  • Threesomes
I am young for my years. I have a bubbly happy go lucky sort of attitude. I am on the larger side so if that is not your thing its totally fine im happy in my skin! I love to pleas..
Hi I'm a very big girl if you don't like it .x. don't message me
Misty (57) Straight Female
  • A Relationship
  • BBW / BHM
  • BBW Lover
  • Curvy
  • Plus Sized
Being loved and in love ❤️ having a great family present giving
UK, England: Hampshire, Aldershot
Hello we are a couple been together 4 years but love having 3somes looking for a bisexual female for fun with me and him
sarahlam585 (37, 30) Straight Male, Bisexual Female
  • Group Sex
  • Threesomes
  • Voyeurism
Good in bed Great at oral Cuddle monster Love licking
I'm 44 years old, living in the Southampton region.
Carl44 (44) Straight Male
  • Anal
  • Curvy
  • Dirty Talk
  • Oral
I'm 6ft horny and looking for a female to meet up with tonight
I'm 40 years old, living in the Southampton region.
Haze (40) Straight Female
  • Casual Dating
  • Discreet Meets
I'm 40 years old, living in the Southampton region. I'm interested in meeting a man aged between 37 and 49.
Hey there! I’m Sky, a 35 year-old sexy trans woman e****orting in and around Portsmouth, UK.
SluttyTransSky (37) CD / Trans Pansexual CD / Trans
  • BDSM
  • Fetish
  • Threesomes
I both give and receive oral "without" to completion as well as receiving anal and can fuck you with a strapon & dildo - and have plenty of toys that we can experience together.
Looking for a women that’s friendly wants to come and chill with me and my husband, also open to fun
DitzyNRedHood (34, 34) Straight Male, Straight Female
  • BDSM
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • Threesomes
Just looking for someone we feel comfortable with and that’s up for a good time.
Looking to explore my bi curious side. br I am in a long term relationship. br So no strings attached is what I'm after. br Life's toi short and feel I want to explore more, hopefully make some good friends along the way
Nik (36) Bicurious Female
  • BDSM
  • Bicurious
  • Bisexual
  • Casual Dating
  • Clubs, Parties & Socials
  • Dirty Talk
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • Hookups
  • Oral
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • Swinging
I'm outgoing, love a good dance and party.
Bbw lover. Here to chat and to have fun.
GentleOutdoorsman11 (32) Straight Male
  • Anal
  • BBW / BHM
  • BBW Lover
  • Curvy
  • Dirty Talk
  • Feet
  • Lingerie
  • MILF
  • Oral
  • Outdoor Fun
  • Plus Sized
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • SSBBW
Gorgeous curvy ladies, gets me going! Getting to know what other women like and gets them going. Exploring the countryside and outdoors.
Hi I am looking for a long term serious and honest relationship with the end result is marriage
Florence (41) Straight Female
  • BBW / BHM
  • BBW Lover
  • MILF
Hi I am looking for a long term serious and honest relationship with the results is marriage
alex. non binary. queer af. 3
alextonyy (29) CD / Trans Bisexual Male
  • A Relationship
  • BDSM
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
I'm newly single and looking to rediscover myself. .
Beattruth77 (40) Straight Female
  • Belly Dancing
  • Curvy
  • Dirty Talk
  • Lingerie
  • Oral
  • Outdoor Fun
  • Sexual Massage
  • Smothering
I'm 40 years old, living in the Southampton region. I'm interested in meeting a man aged between 18 and 90. I'm with a Big and beautiful body shape
Looking to try new things. Into something casual but can always go further if things work
Ryan (27) Straight Male
  • A Relationship
  • BBW Lover
  • BDSM
  • Bondage
  • Hookups
  • Plus Sized
  • SSBBW
From North Yorkshire. Moved down south few years ago
Belinda (41) Straight Female
  • Anal
  • BBW / BHM
  • Curvy
  • Dirty Talk
  • Edging
  • Leather / Latex
  • Lingerie
  • MILF
  • Oral
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
I'm 40 years old, living in the Southampton region. I'm interested in meeting a transgender person or a man aged between 49 and 90. I'm with a Average body shape
I'm 39 years old, living in the Southampton region.
lena (39) Straight Female
  • A Relationship
  • Curvy
I'm 39 years old, living in the Wales region. I'm interested in meeting a man aged between 45 and 99.I'm with a average body shape