BBW community > uk > South Yorkshire

Connect With Single BBW In South Yorkshire

Welcome to BBW Bliss, we are an adult BBW dating site for singles who share a love of curves. Are you ready to fulfil your naughty fantasies? Prepare to enter a community filled with South Yorkshire’s BBW. Browse single BBW profiles from Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster and everywhere in between. Explore our blogs, forums and photo galleries, little will be left to the imagination.

bbw, bbw dating

Create your profile to unlock our thriving BBW community. Tell us about your hobbies, interests and what really gets you hot under the collar. Whatever you are into; sex toys, fetishes, voyerism, we want to know all about it. This helps us match you with potential dates that we think you will like. Let men worship you. Work those angles! Upload photos of your big beautiful figure, wear your favourite lingerie or include your favourite hobby. A picture speaks a thousand words. Use our search features to browse profiles all over South Yorkshire. You can filter profiles by distance, gender and photos. What are you waiting for? Flaunt your curves!

Members You Will Drool Over

Our BBW galleries will be sure to grab your attention. We have single BBW and men that upload to our photo and video galleries daily. Dress in your favourite lingerie, whether you are a corset woman or like to dress as a naughty nurse, we have members that will drool over you. Our community is built from people that love bigger ladies, all are welcome here, many feel bigger is better. Discover the hottest photos by upgrading to a VIP membership. You will unlock uncensored photos of singles that love to bare all.

Learn something new from our blog. Read all about the latest sex toys, the naughtiest positions and read about our members date experiences. Very little will be left to your imagination, our community knows how to hit the spot. Write about your favourite lingerie or a satisfying sex date. Our members will be begging for more! This is a great space to interact with the community. Like, Comment on posts of like minded people and message directly members that catch your eye. Voluptuous women, hunky men and couples are all welcome to play here.

plus sized woman in lingerie

Our customer care teams ensure our space is filled with genuine members who love BBW and who are plus size ladies. Profiles are vetted through our verification process, for extra security of our members. Our thriving community is a private members site with members from all over South Yorkshire. Freely check our community out first, we are sure you will keep coming back for more. For extra satisfaction, VIP memberships, will hit the spot. Feel empowered, be worshiped and get to know both men and women who share a love of curves.

Click here to view South Yorkshire recent profiles.

Recent profiles

Hey new to this ❤️Feel free to message me
Angel4life (27) Bisexual Female
  • Clubs, Parties & Socials
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Group Meets
Hey not looking for any relationshipsJust friend in benefit
UK, England: South Yorkshire, Sheffield
Couple looking for a female to join us for some fun :)
EndearingRunner48f18e (34, 38) Bisexual Female, Straight Male
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • Threesomes
We love women! me more than him haha, love going out and meeting new people :)
UK, England: South Yorkshire, Manor
I enjoy days out , Cinema and Countryside , I am looking for a sexy lady who is honest, trustworthy and has a nice personality
Datsunsun (62) Straight Male
  • Anal
  • BBW / BHM
  • BBW Lover
  • Bondage
  • Curvy
  • Dirty Talk
  • Fetish
  • Lace
  • Leather / Latex
  • Lingerie
  • Oral
  • Outdoor Fun
  • Plus Sized
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
I am a very sexy man and enjoy days out in either countryside or coastal and enjoy meals out all the time ,cinema has well watching a film
UK, England: South Yorkshire, Chapeltown
I am Mistress Julie a sensual sadist, Female Dominant and foot Goddess. I have my private fetish room where i do dominate my subs. I was born to be worshipped and have been a full time professional Dominatrix for the last 14 years.
Pro mistress Julie (34) Straight Female
  • A Relationship
  • Age play
  • BDSM
  • Beginner
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Breast Torture
  • Casual Dating
  • CBT
  • Chasity
  • Collaring
  • Contract
  • Discreet Meets
  • Dom
  • Dominatrix
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Electro-Play
  • Expert
  • Feet
  • Fetish
  • Findom
  • Fisting
  • Foot Fetish
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • gags
  • Group Meets
  • Hookups
  • Latex
  • Medical Play
  • Open to Anything!
  • Pony Play
  • Roleplay
  • S&M
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
  • suspenders
  • Swinging
  • Trampling
  • Wax Play
  • Webcam
Whether you are a seasoned sub or new to the exciting world of BDSM, everyone is welcome and I will make our time together unforgettable. I love nothing more than seeing that look ..
UK, England: South Yorkshire, Rotherham
I'm a BBW currently looking for cuckold fun with a willing guy, who is happy to have my husband watching in the same room.
SouthYorksDuo (40, 40) Bisexual Male, Straight Female
  • Clubs
  • Couples
  • Cuckold
  • Discreet Meets
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • Full Swap
  • Group Meets
  • Hookups
  • Parties
  • Swinging
  • Threesomes
Relatively new to swinging, we did dabble in clubs a few years ago but didn't get round to doing any private meet ups, so please be kind! Not sure why the profile says 39, 39. It s..
UK, England: South Yorkshire, Darfield
I love larger ladies and fellas. I crossdress as semi permanent.
tardisDiane (62) CD / Trans Straight Male
Looking for a good personality and compatible gratification
UK, England: South Yorkshire, Staincross
my name is Lindsay would like to meet someone and chat
LINZ (49) Lesbian Female
  • A Relationship
  • Belly Dancing
  • Curvy
works full time, support work single mum to my boy who’s 14! am an open book anything you wanna know just ask
I'm a fun loving person luv a good time there's defo more to life than stress
geoffreymills (52, 49) Straight Male, Straight Female
I'm 6ft tall slim adventurous. I like peoplewho don't always take life to seriously as there's defo more to live than crap
UK, England: South Yorkshire, Doncaster
Just a mogul vibing out and looking to have a good time
Michael T (23) Gay Male
  • BBW / BHM
  • BBW Lover
  • Dirty Talk
  • Fetish
  • Roleplay
  • Sexual Massage
I love making music and other types of art. I’m quite well known rapper and got my own article on the internet. I love to hang out and make great connections with others. I conside..
Can you help me I'm soo horny
LovingRomanticieigbb (33) Lesbian Female
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • Masturbation
  • Sex Toys
I'm a mum of 6 who's in a relationship with a man but have a secret fetish for woman
I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain.
PatientListenerheabfg (43) Straight Female
  • ASMR
  • BBW / BHM
  • Leather / Latex
  • Smothering
  • SSBBW
I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain.
Clean respectable guy with g.s.o.h looking for fun with like minded people
Wantfun72 (51) Bisexual Male
  • Anal Sex
  • Clubs
  • Couples
  • Cuckold
  • Discreet Meets
  • Fetish
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Full Swap
  • Hookups
  • Swinging
  • Threesomes
I love having no rush meets where we can enjoy each others company even if it's just chatting
UK, England: South Yorkshire, Barnsley
Attached female who just loves sex and intimacy. New to the lifestyle
Joanie01 (51) Straight Female
  • BDSM
  • Casual Dating
  • Couples
  • Discreet Meets
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • Full Swap
  • Hookups
  • Outdoor Fun
  • Parties
  • Social Events
  • Soft Swap
  • Swinging
  • Threesomes
Fun loving down to earth genuine female who loves sex but I am unforfilled at home
New here so getting used to it
Court13 (29) Straight Female
  • Dirty talk to me
  • Send naked pics
  • Sexual Massage
  • Soft Swap
Being touched Don't mind role play Definitely got to be into you
Am exciting and love licking till you cum in my mouth. I also like strapon sex. And lots more
Nicetallstu (62) Straight Male
  • A Relationship
  • BBW / BHM
  • BBW Lover
  • BHM
  • Casual Dating
  • Curvy
  • Discreet Meets
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Plus Sized
  • SSBBW
Licking you and strapon mmm I like to please a woman and make her cum at least 3 times or more
UK, England: South Yorkshire, Doncaster
Looking for events and venues around Yorkshire
sweetlittlebee (31) Pansexual Female
Getting into swinging with my partner currently, and looking discover more venues
Honest, caring with gsoh looking for love
Janeashm157 (49) Straight Female
  • BBW / BHM
Looking for honest caring genuine guys only!! Tall dark handsome bearded gents are preferred but not essential. Honesty and caring nature is a must
UK, England: South Yorkshire, Notton
I'm 31 years old, living in the Sheffield region.
Discreetmeets (32) Bisexual Male
  • Curvy
I'm 31 years old, living in the Sheffield region. I'm interested in meeting a transgender person or a couple or a woman aged between 18 and 94. I'm White / Caucasian with a Averag..
Couple looking for woman to join us
DanielleFeg16 (29) Bisexual Female
5"4 plus size 28 DJ Bi Parent Located in Barnsley Town centre
I want some hot, hot loving. Ideally from a couple. I’m very open, to try new things. I love to watch. So put on a show for me,.
Laurahol749 (31) Bisexual Female
  • A Relationship
  • Couple fun
  • Cuckold
  • FMF
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Full Swap
  • Group Sex
  • MFM
  • Oral Sex
  • Sexual Massage
  • Soft Swap
  • Tell naughty stories
  • Threesomes
  • Voyeurism
I’m 30. Plus size…all the bouncy, jiggly bits you have hold. I love been dominated, but I can totally play Dom too. animal lover.