BBW community > uk > West Midlands

Discover BBW Dating In The West Midlands

Experience BBW dating like never before across the West Midlands. We have naughty BBWs in Birmingham and spicy BBW lovers in Wolverhampton. Whatever you are looking for, find it here at BBW Bliss. Join a community of like-minded curvy women and admirers to find the kinky connections you have been searching for. Engage in saucy BBW sex chats, arrange discreet dates and no strings attached BBW hookups. Our members are impatiently waiting to show you a good time in the West Midlands.

Wherever you are in the West Midlands you will never be without a sexy night of passion. If you are new to casual dating, we have experienced single BBW who can show you the ropes. For the experienced BBW daters, we have a wealth of BBW personals for discreet dates or hot hookups. Find BBWs anywhere from Birmingham to Telford and everywhere in between. We will match you with members from your local area. Your nextBBW date could be closer than you think. When signing up make sure you tell us about your passions, preferences and perfect age bracket. These are all factors we take into account when matching you with local single BBWs.

Red headed bbw with man

The best way of finding the perfect BBW is to engage and chat with members across the BBW dating site. At BBW Bliss we have multiple features which allow you to interact with different members. Find BBWs across the platform in the BBW forum. Engage in real-time group chats with members from across the West Midlands. Find the members who share your saucy desires and sexual fantasies. Our member news feed is a great place to discover what's on the minds of the local BBWs and our admirers. They are actively posting their thoughts and hoping to catch the attention of the large ladies and hot guys who share their opinions. Also, some of our BBWs are looking for members who will offer contrasting points of view and bring something new to the table. This is a space where you can be yourself and embrace your sexual desires. There is no judgement just, naughty sexy fun.

Bigger & Better Features

BBW Bliss is more than a plus-sized dating site, we are a community. Discover everything from member blogs to articles written by genuine experts and experienced single BBW. Our articles are here to help you spice up your dating experience. The best tip for BBW hookups is knowing your body and having the confidence to take control and tell your partner what you want. Learn the hottest sex tips for ultimate pleasure and the sexiest lingerie to show off your curves. Whether you are a BBW or a willing admirer, brush up on your skills or learn something new. For real experiences from our members check out the member blog area. Here our members are dishing the dirt on their BBW hookups, dating experiences and sexual fantasies. Some members are going a step further and writing erotic fiction. They leave little to the imagination, be prepared to enter a world of pleasure.

BBW in pink lingerie

When you are feeling especially horny, find the hottest members in our gallery. View naughty BBW pics and sexy homemade videos posted by members from across the West Midlands, the UK and internationally. Our members are stripping down or dressing up in their hottest lingerie. You will find discreet and sensual members in seductive poses. If you are looking for something more, find confident BBWs showing off their breasts, bums and love handle. Upgrade to VIP membership and gain exclusive access to the filthiest images in the gallery. Your pulse will be racing when you see what our members have in store for you.

By upgrading to VIP membership you will also unlock our private messaging feature. Engage in one-to-one BBW chats, arrange discreet hookups and get to know our members in private. Some conversations are not meant to be shared. You will also see who's been stalking your profile. Discover who from the West Midlands has been checking you out and send a message to the ones you find attractive. Experience BBW dating with local members in the West Midlands.

Click here to view West Midlands recent profiles.

Recent profiles

Hey. We are lucy and josh looking for bi fun. Casual meets leading to more.
LJ90 (33, 33) Bisexual Male, Bicurious Female
  • Anal
  • BDSM
  • Bicurious
  • Bisexual
  • Bud Friend
  • Casual Dating
  • Couple fun
  • Exhibitionism
  • First Time Encounter
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Hookups
  • Oral
  • Pegging
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Straight Curious
  • Swinging
Couple in a long term relationship looking to have some bi fun. We are open to pretty much everything except the three ps. Looking to make connections as friends with benefits.
UK, England: West Midlands, Oldbury
I'm just regular mistress who seeks fun
Beautifulmisterss (37) Straight Female
  • Age play
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Breast Torture
  • Chasity
  • Collaring
  • Cuckold
  • Dom
  • Dominatrix
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Fetish
  • Findom
  • Foot Fetish
  • Latex
  • Pegging
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Switch
  • Wax Play
I'm a Dom a lady who knows what she wants I'm your goddess who deserves to be worship I'm into role plays I like the mistress and subs lifestyle Been into this BDSM lifestyle for ..
UK, England: West Midlands, Birmingham
i love curvy girls and my dick size is 6 inch
jit (26) Straight Male
  • BDSM
  • BHM
  • Curvy
  • Fetish
  • Plus Sized
  • SSBBW
skin color of my body and my dick is black and i love girls
UK, England: West Midlands, West Bromwich
I am single and hard working seeking for a lover here
Ananda789 (43) Straight Female
  • Anal
  • BBW / BHM
  • BBW Lover
  • Oral
  • Outdoor Fun
I'm 43 years old, living in the Telford region. I'm interested in meeting a man aged between 56 and 90.
UK, England: West Midlands, Telford
Hello there me and my partner are looking for a woman to have fun and friend with benefits it will be my first time with a woman but very curious has had feelings about being with a woman for ages
Kathy72 (52, 52) Straight Female, Straight Male
  • Casual Dating
  • Dirty Talk
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Oral
  • Roleplay
  • Sexual Massage
My partner and family just became a nan to a beautiful granddaughter and my cats make me happy I like listening to all kinds of music and watching films with a nice glass of baylis..
I've only ever been with men and I'm looking for something casual so I can explore more. I'm pansexual but get too shy talking to other women and queer people, I'm hoping meeting online first will help.
Sophie (27) CD / Trans Pansexual CD / Trans
  • First Time Encounter
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
I'm a line cook who's studying criminology, policing and investigation.
Hello all people know me as me a lilith or L come say hi
Liliths_playground (31) Straight Female
  • BDSM
  • Friendship
  • Open to Anything!
Hello all I like all sorts of things just myself tad strange and a little weired but who isn't lol haha but I'm kind friendly person so come say hi if you like the strange and usua..
UK, England: West Midlands, Dudley
Gorgeous couple who would love to meet up with a beautiful curvy lady for fun
SincereSnuggler208dd8 (56, 56) Straight Male, Straight Female
  • BBW Lover
  • Oral
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • Threesomes
My partner and the fun we have enjoying each others bodies and we want to share this.
I’m 44 years old man. Polite and funny. Love bbc and mature
James8080 (44) Straight Male
  • BBW / BHM
  • Lace
  • Oral
  • Plus Sized
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
Explore sexual desire and make both of us get orgasm
It is hard for me to say something about myself, but my friends say that I'm an unusual girl. I'm kind, smart, sweet and a funny girl. I'm sympathetic and always try to help everyone around me. You will never be bored with me by your side. double text me
Dfassaer (37) Straight Female
  • Anal
  • BBW Lover
  • Dirty Talk
  • Lingerie
  • Sex Toys
I will try to describe myself in a few words, but it is surely not an easy task, especially when you want this description to be informative, catchy, but not boring. So, I'm caring..
UK, England: West Midlands, Coventry
Just a tattooed UK couple looking for some fun
TheHunters (35, 35) Bicurious Female, Straight Male
  • Cuckold
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Hookups
  • Sex Toys
  • Threesomes
Up for anything. Girl on girl while my husband watches & joins in
UK, England: West Midlands, Wolverhampton
New to this, looking for some fun.
Funseeker28 (28) Straight Female
  • BDSM
  • Clubs, Parties & Socials
  • Couples
  • Discreet Meets
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Hookups
  • Outdoor Fun
  • Threesomes
New to this. Looking to explore with couples or individuals (both male) to have some fun with and explore my sexuality more.
UK, England: West Midlands, Stourbridge
Curious couple looking for fun
Hunter61 (63, 63) Straight Male, Questioning Female
  • Casual Dating
  • Couples
  • Discreet Meets
  • Full Swap
  • Hookups
  • Soft Swap
  • Swinging
We like playing with each other and would like to spice up our sex life with like minded couples
My name is graham looking for a shemale lover
Rotherman (64) Gay Male
  • Anal
  • BBW / BHM
  • Curvy
  • Dirty Talk
  • MILF
  • Oral
  • Outdoor Fun
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
Im fit and well love the great out doors and traveling
UK, England: West Midlands, Telford
Interested in exploring and opening myself up to a new adventure...
Hanza92 (32) Bisexual Female
  • A Relationship
  • Casual Dating
  • Clubs, Parties & Socials
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Hookups
Im just a normal girl with 2 labradors who has a lot of love to give and likes alot of fun ;)
UK, England: West Midlands, Erdington
Looking for bisexual individual to join us!
Couple8397 (27, 40) Bisexual Male, Bisexual Female
  • BDSM
  • Couples
  • Cuckold
  • Dirty talk to me
  • Exhibitionism
  • Fetish
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Gangbang
  • Group Meets
  • Group Sex
  • Hookups
  • Send naked pics
  • Sexual Massage
  • Threesomes
  • Video themselves
  • Voyeurism
Male - 39 Female - 25 Both a bit nerdy! Wife is tattooed and has piercings!
Welcome to my world of sensual domination, divine bondage, discipline and fetish
MistressElla (40) Straight Female
  • A Relationship
  • Age play
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Breast Torture
  • Casual Dating
  • CBT
  • Chasity
  • Collaring
  • Contract
  • Discreet Meets
  • Dom
  • Dominatrix
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Electro-Play
  • Expert
  • Feet
  • Fetish
  • Findom
  • Fisting
  • Foot Fetish
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • gags
  • Group Meets
  • Hookups
  • Latex
  • Medical Play
  • Open to Anything!
  • Pony Play
  • Roleplay
  • S&M
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • suspenders
  • Trampling
  • Wax Play
I'm an experienced dominant mistress who have led this lifestyle for a very long time and also a loving mistress who seek a loyal sub ready to live the alternate BDSM lifestyle wit..
UK, England: West Midlands, Sutton Coldfield
badly need to be slutted out..
Peng2765 (23, 23) Straight Male, Straight Female
  • BDSM
  • Crossdress
  • Outdoor Fun
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • Threesomes
I just want to have fun, and get wild. Too much to ask for?
I am 28 and from Birmingham. I would like to meet new people and if a date comes out of this; great. I am fun but respectful.
Riley (27) Bisexual Male
  • A Relationship
  • Transfan
What makes me happy is seeing my sexual partner excited and also praise is another thing that makes me particularly happy in bed. I'm Sexually excited about a lot of things….
Looking to complete the FFM with an ‘F’. Open to join a couple (FFM or FMM).
Tammy (41) Bicurious Female
  • FMF
  • Full Swap
  • MFM
  • Open to Anything!
  • Oral Sex
  • Soft Swap
  • Threesomes
I’m in open relationships and would love to explore my sexuality and sex experience further by engaging in threesomes. My partners are 30, 38 and 41.