BBW community > uk > Greater London

Meet A BBW In London

Are you looking to find casual BBW dating in London but not sure where to start? There is a huge selection of places to find BBWs in the city, however, our online dating community increases your chances of meeting curvy sexy women who can fulfil your dirtiest desires. BBW Bliss has members from across London from Barnet, Chelsea and more, just waiting to show you a good time in the city. Engage in naughty BBW chats, arrange hot dates and share saucy nights of passion. Whatever you are looking for, we have big beautiful women and fabulous guys to satisfy your needs.

BBW in red

Local Dates & Naughty Hookups

Sign up to BBW Bliss and unlock a world of opportunity. Our community is jam-packed with members from across London. Whether you live in Croydon or are visiting London for the weekend we have someone for you. Complete your profile and tell us about yourself, your passions and your interests. We will match you with local BBWs or BBW lovers based on what you are looking for. If you want a man who interested in erotic fiction or sex toys, make sure to tell us in your profile. Experience the naughtiest fun with BBW Bliss. To complete your profile make sure you upload your best BBW pic as your photo, show our members why you are the perfect lover. Once you have completed your profile you can freely browse members near you. Use our search facilities to find BBW chats in London or naughty nights of passion across the city. What are you waiting for?

Who would not find body confidence in curvy women sexy? Nobody! If you are a BBW seeking someone who adores your curves then you are in the right place. Our male members are ready for you to strip down, dress up and show off your curves. You are sure to find a partner who makes you feel as good as you look. However, if you need a little ego boost share your BBW pictures, with our members from across London, in the gallery. Our guys and plus-sized ladies are full of compliments and are eager to share the love. Dress up in your hottest lingerie or bare it all for the camera, it's your decision. Discover the sexiest images in the galleries by upgrading to VIP Membership. Find inspiration from other women, or meet your next lover. Just remember, it’s all about having fun and expressing your sexuality!

body confidence bbw

Add some spice to your love life by checking out our latest articles. Learn the best sex tips for BBWs or find the hottest lingerie that will enhance your curves. Our writers are genuine single BBWs, sex and dating experts who are ready to share with your their tips and tricks. Learn something new or merely brush up on your skills, we have something for everyone here. As a member, we want to know your sex tips and BBW dating experiences. In our member blog area, you can post your blogs for the enjoyment of other members. Tell us about your latest hot hookup or try writing your own erotic fiction, the choices are limitless. This is also a great space to interact with members who have shared experiences. Like, comment and message the BBWs or BBW lovers that you resonate with the most. Find your next big night of passion with someone new.

Click here to view Greater London recent profiles.

Recent profiles

I am a calm woman, but a passionate fire burns in me! On this site I want to find a loving and passionate relationship for life. I really appreciate humanity and honesty . I am fun and easy to communicate and always have fun and comfortable with me
Sarahwilcox0 (37) Lesbian Female
  • BBW / BHM
  • BBW Lover
  • BDSM
  • Oral
I know that a lot of single ladies are looking for their love on this dating site, but not always it is sucessful, because virtual communication is very hard for some people. But I..
UK, England: Greater London, London
We’re an Alt couple looking for a girl to join us
Alt-couple (33, 33) Bisexual Male, Straight Female
  • Anal Sex
  • BDSM
  • FMF
  • LGBTQIA+
  • Oral Sex
  • Sex Toys
  • Threesomes
Hey we’re Ellie & Rob we’re 32 & 34 looking for a girl to join us
UK, England: Greater London, Wimbledon
I’m 29 years old looking for friendship
King50 (27) Straight Male
  • BBW / BHM
  • BBW Lover
  • SSBBW
Love is in the the sky Love is good
I'm 39 years old, living in the London region.
cocoVanilla (39) Straight Female
  • BBW / BHM
  • BBW Lover
  • Curvy
  • Dirty Talk
  • Outdoor Fun
I'm 39 years old, living in the London region. I'm interested in meeting a man aged between 48 and 99.
I'm 28 years old, living in the London region.
felicityfox (29) CD / Trans Bisexual CD / Trans
  • Age play
  • BDSM
  • Breast Torture
  • Contract
  • Cuckold
  • Dom
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Fetish
  • Fisting
  • Pony Play
  • Sex Toys
  • Sub
  • suspenders
  • Switch
  • Wax Play
I'm 28 years old, living in the London region. I'm interested in meeting a transgender person aged between 19 and 39.
Young couple in early 20s looking to swing. Minor experience with another couple before, looking for another fun and respectful couple, NO SINGLE MEN, WILL BE LEFT ON READ. SIMPLE AS.
FreakyBrownCouple (22, 22) Straight Male, Straight Female
  • Clubs, Parties & Socials
  • Couples
  • Cuckold
  • Discreet Meets
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Hookups
  • Open to Anything!
  • Parties
  • Social Events
  • Swinging
  • Threesomes
I'm 22 years old, living in the London region. I'm interested in meeting a couple aged between 22 and 35.
the Submissive, giving orders, directions and duties to the Submissive, either during sexual activity if it is just in that context
Nessa Davis (28) Bisexual Female
  • BDSM
  • Bondage
  • Discreet Meets
  • Exhibitionism
  • Female Masking
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Hookups
  • Latex
  • Lingerie
  • Open to Anything!
  • Padding
  • Part Time
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Talk
  • Sissy
  • Stealth
the Submissive, giving orders, directions and duties to the Submissive, either during sexual activity if it is just in that context
My partner and I are looking for our Princess to have unforgettable moments ❤️
Rihanna (41, 41) Bisexual Female, Straight Male
  • A Relationship
  • Anal Sex
  • Couples
  • Social Events
  • Threesomes
Intelligent, sexual, flirty and funny. Open minded. Loyal but not stupid and I love romance also but I’m very naughty.My dream would be to have a threesome and live this relations..
UK, England: Greater London, Croydon
Looking for a curvy busty lady, for fun times
leboeuf005 (53) Straight Male
  • Anal
  • ASMR
  • BBW Lover
  • Dirty Talk
  • Lace
  • Leather / Latex
  • Lingerie
  • MILF
  • Oral
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
Looking for some adult fun. Love big tits, and a bit of belly.
Hello dear am looking for something awesome am looking for a man who will love me take good care of me spoil me and tell me one woman is enough and I don’t mind pleasuring that man as he want he is my everything
Copp1 (39) Straight Female
  • A Relationship
  • BBW / BHM
  • BBW Lover
  • BHM
  • Casual Dating
  • Curvy
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Hookups
  • Open to Anything!
  • Plus Sized
  • SSBBW
Hello dear am looking for something awesome am looking for a man who will love me take good care of me spoil me and tell me one woman is enough and I don’t mind pleasuring that man..
Ready for fun and ready to meet new friends
Elizabeth (29) CD / Trans Straight CD / Trans
  • Anal
  • BBW Lover
  • BDSM
  • Fetish
  • Oral
  • Sex Toys
I’m here for fun and meet some men to chill out with. And ready for nasty
UK, England: Greater London, Chelsfield
Sexy lady in a couple seeks another woman.
Lozzabuk (44, 44) Straight Male, Bisexual Female
  • Anal Sex
  • BDSM
  • FMF
  • Group Sex
  • Oral Sex
  • Soft Swap
  • Threesomes
I’m a beautiful lovely sexy lady with curves who loves oral. Mayes me happy is a woman to join me and my sexy boyfriend for some action in the bedroom department. I’m the lady here..
UK, England: Greater London, Malden
I’m down for hook up I do charge
Loverwoman (30) Straight Female
  • Anal
  • ASMR
  • BBW / BHM
  • BBW Lover
  • BDSM
  • Bears
  • Belly Dancing
  • BHM
  • Bondage
  • Curvy
  • Dirty Talk
  • Edging
  • Feederism
  • Feet
  • Fetish
  • Lace
  • Leather / Latex
  • Lingerie
  • Oral
  • Outdoor Fun
  • Plus Sized
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • Smothering
  • SSBBW
  • Threesomes
  • Voyeurism
I’m down for hook up I do charge are you interested
Fat Dom and slim sub Trans BF looking for a second sub to join us, preferably on a regular but fun only basis. Will consider full ownership of subs too after a few meet if wanted by sub.
KinkyJam (36, 36) Bisexual Male, Demisexual CD / Trans
  • BDSM
  • Bondage
  • Dom
  • MFM
  • MMM
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • Sub
  • Threesomes
I like to bind my subs with mostly metal bondage, put them in chastity (if they have a cock), and tickle, tease and torment their bodies, sound like your sort of thing?
Looking for new experiences and to meet anyone that I can vibe with
brxnzino (26) Straight Male
  • BBW / BHM
  • BBW Lover
  • Curvy
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Plus Sized
  • SSBBW
pretty chilled and laid back always up for meeting new people and having a good time
UK, England: Greater London, Croydon
am chelle smith am here to make friends and if things go well fine , will see if i can find love here
Chelle (36) Straight Female
  • BBW / BHM
  • BBW Lover
  • Belly Dancing
  • BHM
  • Curvy
  • Dirty Talk
  • Feet
  • MILF
  • Oral
  • Plus Sized
  • Roleplay
  • Sexual Massage
  • Smothering
caring , kind and friendly. but dislikes games . beside games for .... i need a lover
UK, England: Greater London, Dagenham
My name is Scarlett and I’m just your average trans nerd!!!
Scarlett (19) CD / Trans Bisexual CD / Trans
  • A Relationship
  • Anal
  • BDSM
  • Bondage
  • Casual Dating
  • Cleavage Enhancement
  • Crossdress
  • en Femme
  • Exhibitionism
  • Female Masking
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • Hookups
  • Lace
  • Latex
  • LGBTQIA+
  • Lingerie
  • Nylons
  • Open to Anything!
  • Pantyhose
  • Queer
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Talk
  • Sissy
  • Stealth
  • Trans
  • Transexual
  • Transfan
  • Transgender
  • Underwear
I am most likely too shy to message first! I just recently came out as transfem to my family… I haven’t been able to start my transition but I’m eager to start any day but unfortun..
KINKY Bi Couple seeking playmates
KINKYBICOUPLE (56, 51) Bisexual Male, Bicurious Female
Top female and sissy sub tv looking for lots of kinky fun
UK, England: Greater London, Addington
Single and looking for a partner.
Deliriously_normal (40) Lesbian Female
  • BBW / BHM
  • Dirty Talk
  • LGBTQIA+
  • Lingerie
  • Oral
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Threesomes
  • Voyeurism
Seeing and doing new things. I especially enjoy learning new things and meeting new people.
Me and the wife like to be freaky together
Howard2117 (23, 23) Straight Male, Bisexual Female
  • Couples
  • Dirty talk to me
  • Full Swap
  • Group Sex
  • Outdoor Fun
  • Send naked pics
  • Soft Swap
  • Strip on webcam
  • Tell naughty stories
  • Threesomes
  • Video themselves
Were 21 and married were new to the scene but are open minded people so if your down for a chat to get to know eachother then message us!
UK, England: Greater London, Upminster