BBW community > uk > West Midlands

Discover BBW Dating In The West Midlands

Experience BBW dating like never before across the West Midlands. We have naughty BBWs in Birmingham and spicy BBW lovers in Wolverhampton. Whatever you are looking for, find it here at BBW Bliss. Join a community of like-minded curvy women and admirers to find the kinky connections you have been searching for. Engage in saucy BBW sex chats, arrange discreet dates and no strings attached BBW hookups. Our members are impatiently waiting to show you a good time in the West Midlands.

Wherever you are in the West Midlands you will never be without a sexy night of passion. If you are new to casual dating, we have experienced single BBW who can show you the ropes. For the experienced BBW daters, we have a wealth of BBW personals for discreet dates or hot hookups. Find BBWs anywhere from Birmingham to Telford and everywhere in between. We will match you with members from your local area. Your nextBBW date could be closer than you think. When signing up make sure you tell us about your passions, preferences and perfect age bracket. These are all factors we take into account when matching you with local single BBWs.

Red headed bbw with man

The best way of finding the perfect BBW is to engage and chat with members across the BBW dating site. At BBW Bliss we have multiple features which allow you to interact with different members. Find BBWs across the platform in the BBW forum. Engage in real-time group chats with members from across the West Midlands. Find the members who share your saucy desires and sexual fantasies. Our member news feed is a great place to discover what's on the minds of the local BBWs and our admirers. They are actively posting their thoughts and hoping to catch the attention of the large ladies and hot guys who share their opinions. Also, some of our BBWs are looking for members who will offer contrasting points of view and bring something new to the table. This is a space where you can be yourself and embrace your sexual desires. There is no judgement just, naughty sexy fun.

Bigger & Better Features

BBW Bliss is more than a plus-sized dating site, we are a community. Discover everything from member blogs to articles written by genuine experts and experienced single BBW. Our articles are here to help you spice up your dating experience. The best tip for BBW hookups is knowing your body and having the confidence to take control and tell your partner what you want. Learn the hottest sex tips for ultimate pleasure and the sexiest lingerie to show off your curves. Whether you are a BBW or a willing admirer, brush up on your skills or learn something new. For real experiences from our members check out the member blog area. Here our members are dishing the dirt on their BBW hookups, dating experiences and sexual fantasies. Some members are going a step further and writing erotic fiction. They leave little to the imagination, be prepared to enter a world of pleasure.

BBW in pink lingerie

When you are feeling especially horny, find the hottest members in our gallery. View naughty BBW pics and sexy homemade videos posted by members from across the West Midlands, the UK and internationally. Our members are stripping down or dressing up in their hottest lingerie. You will find discreet and sensual members in seductive poses. If you are looking for something more, find confident BBWs showing off their breasts, bums and love handle. Upgrade to VIP membership and gain exclusive access to the filthiest images in the gallery. Your pulse will be racing when you see what our members have in store for you.

By upgrading to VIP membership you will also unlock our private messaging feature. Engage in one-to-one BBW chats, arrange discreet hookups and get to know our members in private. Some conversations are not meant to be shared. You will also see who's been stalking your profile. Discover who from the West Midlands has been checking you out and send a message to the ones you find attractive. Experience BBW dating with local members in the West Midlands.

Click here to view West Midlands recent profiles.

Recent profiles

I'm a family-oriented and happy woman. I'm a family-oriented and happy woman.
Rubyforyouxx (45) Straight Female
  • A Relationship
  • Age Gap
  • Age play
  • Anal
  • Body Hair
  • Bondage
  • Casual Dating
  • Crossdress
  • Cuckold
  • Curves
  • Dirty Talk
  • Discreet Meets
  • Dom
  • Edging
  • Feet
  • Fetish
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • Hookups
  • Masturbation
  • Mature
  • Open to Anything!
  • Oral
  • Outdoor Fun
  • Petite
  • Roleplay
  • S&M
  • Sex Games
  • Sex Talk
  • Sex Toys
  • Sub
  • Tickle Play
The main thing is the spiritual and romantic connection that we can create. I am a woman who needs love and affection.
UK, England: West Midlands, Birmingham
We are a fun curious couple looking for a bbw to join us for some fun
Kinkyandcurious (44, 39) Straight Male, Straight Female
  • BBW / BHM
  • Bondage
  • Dirty Talk
  • Lingerie
  • MILF
  • Oral
  • Outdoor Fun
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • Threesomes
  • Voyeurism
I'm a bi curious bbw and my partner is a straight bbc male we are looking to explore our sexual desires together and would love to experience a ffm with a beautiful full bodied fem..
UK, England: West Midlands, Halesowen
BBC who’s a BBW lover. Let’s see how it goes.
Hitmeup55 (31) Straight Male
  • BBW / BHM
  • BBW Lover
  • BHM
  • Curvy
  • Edging
  • Lingerie
  • MILF
  • Plus Sized
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • Smothering
  • SSBBW
  • Threesomes
BBWs that look after themselves. If you’ve got it, flaunt it.
UK, England: West Midlands, Coventry
Hi, I’m a fun plus sized girl.
Rii (21) Straight Female
  • ASMR
  • BDSM
  • Curvy
  • Dirty Talk
  • Edging
  • Plus Sized
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
Anything, I love trying new food and places, making people happy
UK, England: West Midlands, Wallsall
Hey. We are lucy and josh looking for bi fun. Casual meets leading to more.
LJ90 (34, 34) Bisexual Male, Bicurious Female
  • Anal
  • BDSM
  • Bicurious
  • Bisexual
  • Bud Friend
  • Casual Dating
  • Couple fun
  • Exhibitionism
  • First Time Encounter
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Hookups
  • Oral
  • Pegging
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Straight Curious
  • Swinging
Couple in a long term relationship looking to have some bi fun. We are open to pretty much everything except the three ps. Looking to make connections as friends with benefits.
UK, England: West Midlands, Oldbury
I've only ever been with men and I'm looking for something casual so I can explore more. I'm pansexual but get too shy talking to other women and queer people, I'm hoping meeting online first will help.
Sophie (27) CD / Trans Pansexual CD / Trans
  • First Time Encounter
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
I'm a line cook who's studying criminology, policing and investigation.
I am a big women looking for friendly interaction
Skylar (39) Straight Female
  • BBW / BHM
  • Lingerie
  • Sex Toys
Looking for someone who likes big women. I enjoy soenhancement producting and the beach
Hello there me and my partner are looking for a woman to have fun and friend with benefits it will be my first time with a woman but very curious has had feelings about being with a woman for ages
Kathy72 (52, 52) Straight Female, Straight Male
  • Casual Dating
  • Dirty Talk
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Oral
  • Roleplay
  • Sexual Massage
My partner and family just became a nan to a beautiful granddaughter and my cats make me happy I like listening to all kinds of music and watching films with a nice glass of baylis..
I'm 18 years old, living in the Erdington region.
EagerWanderer85b23e (18) Straight Male
  • BBW Lover
  • Edging
  • Feet
  • Fetish
  • Lace
  • Leather / Latex
  • Lingerie
  • Roleplay
  • Sexual Massage
I'm 18 years old, living in the Erdington region. I'm interested in meeting a woman aged between 18 and 28.
UK, England: West Midlands, Erdington
This is all new to me, looking to meet ladies as bicurious to show me what I’m missing. I’m a plus size lady. Drop me a message if you fancy
Newbicurious (40) Bicurious Female
  • Breasts
  • Casual Dating
  • Clubs, Parties & Socials
  • Curves
  • Discreet Meets
  • Fingering
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • Hookups
  • Lesbian
  • Nipple Play
  • Sex Toys
  • Strap-on
39, playful, wants to experiment. Ladies are you willing to take on a newbie?
UK, England: West Midlands, Oldbury
Gorgeous couple who would love to meet up with a beautiful curvy lady for fun
SincereSnuggler208dd8 (56, 56) Straight Male, Straight Female
  • BBW Lover
  • Oral
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • Threesomes
My partner and the fun we have enjoying each others bodies and we want to share this.
Curvy 5ft 8 alternative, creative, lady seeking Mistress to explore my kinky submissive side and worship like a Goddess deserves to he worshipped.
Spiritwarrior (50) Lesbian Female
  • A Relationship
  • BDSM
  • Beginner
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Casual Dating
  • Clubs, Parties & Socials
  • Collaring
  • Discreet Meets
  • Dom
  • Electro-Play
  • Fetish
  • Fisting
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • Hookups
  • Latex
  • Open to Anything!
  • Roleplay
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
  • suspenders
  • Switch
  • Wax Play
Looking for fun, friendship, honest chat, maybe some sexy time, friends with benefits, just go with the flow. No strings, just nice and easy, see how things go.I'm on a spiritual j..
UK, England: West Midlands, Dawley
Just a tattooed UK couple looking for some fun
TheHunters (35, 35) Bicurious Female, Straight Male
  • Cuckold
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Hookups
  • Sex Toys
  • Threesomes
Up for anything. Girl on girl while my husband watches & joins in
UK, England: West Midlands, Wolverhampton
Lets Find out. Looking for fun
Tjo (20) Straight Male
  • Plus Sized
I'm 20 years old, living in the Stourbridge region. I'm interested in meeting a woman aged between 18 and 99.
UK, England: West Midlands, Stourbridge
I'm 55 years old, living in the Coventry region.
Helinasbhhjghfgdf8 (55) Straight Female
  • A Relationship
  • Open to Anything!
Hello Guys my name is Helina. I'm new here and I've been here almost a week now looking for my soul mate and you are the first person I have message and I won't message anyone anym..
Curious couple looking for fun
Hunter61 (63, 63) Straight Male, Questioning Female
  • Casual Dating
  • Couples
  • Discreet Meets
  • Full Swap
  • Hookups
  • Soft Swap
  • Swinging
We like playing with each other and would like to spice up our sex life with like minded couples
I am single and hard working seeking for a lover here
Ananda789 (44) Straight Female
  • Anal
  • BBW / BHM
  • BBW Lover
  • Oral
  • Outdoor Fun
I'm 43 years old, living in the Telford region. I'm interested in meeting a man aged between 56 and 90.
UK, England: West Midlands, Telford
Looking for bisexual individual to join us!
Couple8397 (27, 40) Bisexual Male, Bisexual Female
  • BDSM
  • Couples
  • Cuckold
  • Dirty talk to me
  • Exhibitionism
  • Fetish
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Gangbang
  • Group Meets
  • Group Sex
  • Hookups
  • Send naked pics
  • Sexual Massage
  • Threesomes
  • Video themselves
  • Voyeurism
Male - 39 Female - 25 Both a bit nerdy! Wife is tattooed and has piercings!
I love Bbw girls and I love to play
Mario (18) Straight Male
  • BBW / BHM
  • Dirty Talk
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • Threesomes
I work I got a business qualification and Bbw are the love of my life
Let's get kinky being naughty